Aura Leisure and Libraries Limited have launched an E-Invoicing solution which means we now process all Suppliers’ Invoices and Credits in a more efficient way. We now ‘scan’ all paper as well as emailed invoices and credits into the system.
As a Supplier to Aura Leisure and Libraries Limited, it is essential that you follow our guidelines when sending us your Invoices / Credits so as we can process them as efficiently as possible. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in us rejecting your Invoices / Credits.
Mandatory Information for Invoices & Credits
The following information must be included on all Invoices / Credits you send us:
- Your Company / Organisation Name
- Invoice Date (must not be in the future)
- Invoice Number (must be unique and never been used previously)
- Net Value
- VAT Value (if VAT Registered)
- Gross Value
- A Valid Aura Leisure and Libraries Limited Purchase Order (PO) Number.
If you’re Company is VAT Registered you also need to display your VAT Number on your Invoice / Credit.
Paper Invoices & Credits
If you post your Invoices and / or Credits to us then they must be posted to the following postal address:-
AP & AR – Aura
Aura Leisure and Libraries Limited
Emailed Invoices & Credits
If you Email us your Invoices and / or Credits (which many of you already do), then they must:-
- Be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be in PDF format. We do not accept Word, Excel or any other formats.
- NOT be a scan of a paper invoice.
- Only contain 1 Invoice or Credit per PDF file, however we do accept multiple PDF attachments within an email.
- NOT be a consolidated Invoice – i.e. contain more than 1 PO No.
- Only contain Invoices and/or Credits – in other words do not include any Statements, Marketing material etc. in the same Email as your Invoices / Credits.