skip to Main Content
Mwy o bobol, mwy o feddyliau a cyrff gweithredol, mwy aml

Treat yourself to our ultimate sensory experience with our eight-station Spa Experience. Day-to-day life can sometimes leave you feeling tired, stressed and with aches and pains in places you never knew existed!

Enjoy a two hour Spa Heat Experience to help relieve this.

With eight, different, relaxing features, the Spa Experience will leave your muscles feeling relaxed and your mind clear, revived and ready to face the world again!

The Spa Experience consists of eight individual heat and sensory experiences and a Rest and Relaxation room with comfy beanbags.

Afon Spa provides bathrobes and towels, we do strongly recommend that you bring along your own foot wear. (example: flip flops)

Afon Spa do have footwear available for £2 charge and we do ask for a £5 deposit for Bathrobes, Towels and a Locker Key.


Ice Fountain

Handfuls of ice flakes rubbed into the body will help to stimulate the circulation and lymphatic system. This will help boost the immune system and remove toxins and water retention.


Feature Showers

To revive and refresh sprays of aromatic warm water will pour down on you at the touch of a button with the choice of a fresh mist spray or tropical downpour including essences.


Reflexology Footbaths

A relaxing, effervescent footbath, with heated seats. Bubbles massage the bottom of the feet and ankles and stimulate the pressure points just like the pedidarium of the Roman baths.


Spa Pool

Balinese people believe there is a flourish of Chi (energy) at the junction between two rivers, which is why moving water becomes a vital element in a spa environment.


Aroma Steam Room

Aromatherapy has been used for thousands of years to help relax the mind and ease away stress and tension. The gently heated dry experience will leave you feeling relaxed.


Infrared Sauna

Unlike traditional saunas, infrared saunas do not heat the air around the user. Instead, they use infrared lamps to warm the body directly. Manufacturers claim that in an infrared sauna, only about 20 per cent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 per cent directly heats the body.

Supporters of infrared saunas say that heat penetrates more deeply than warmed air. This allows users to experience a more intense sweat at a lower temperature.

The benefits of Afon Spa’s new infrared sauna include better sleep, relaxation, detoxification, weight loss, relief from sore muscles, relief from joint pain such as arthritis, clear and tighter skin and improved circulation.


Crystal Steam Room

A soft gentle heat to help relieve stress and boost the immune system with a temperature of up to 45ºC. Using aromatic essences of eucalyptus or rosemary and menthol.


Herbal Sauna

The ancient Greeks and Romans knew and used the therapeutic effects of perspiration. Dry heat induces relaxation of the muscles whilst deep cleansing the body.


Back To Top